Pamir Private School, Sharjah believes in Excellence and Grooming at the same pitch focusing on long term and short term objectives. Pamir is all about T.R.U.S.T (trust).
- T stands for teaching and innate abilities of teachers to be utilized in the best possible manners.
- R stands for responsibility of students and student learning by “owning” the students. Responsibility includes maximum involvement, student development and close association in the learning process.
- U stands for uniqueness i.e. the distinct features of Pamir. It includes different approaches, modern techniques, communicative learning methodology and many more.
- S stands for student career and counselling by giving their potential a new direction as a leader. It is done by student centered activities and maximum autonomy bringing them inside a designed framework of interactive learning.
- T stands for team work as the most important factor in learning process. Trust and teamwork are correlational terms with wonderful implications in education sector.
These five alphabets depicts the story of PAMIR a project of KIPS group, Pakistan. Moreover, the inclusion of Pakistani curriculum and affiliation with the Federal Board of Pakistan are the two most distinguishing features making it the only Pakistani school of such an extraordinary infrastructure, teaching capacity, student facilitation and result oriented approach.